Skip to main content

#FlashBack2014

Back in the January, I came to 4SC1, which was not what I had expected. I never intended to take science stream, but I took. To be honest, I am still suffering in regret. One more year only can I say bye to Biology. Days ago, I talked with my cousin. She was like 'I've told you not to go for science stream!'. Sometimes I blame my mum for that. Sorry, mum. My mum told me that the reason I never got an A for Biology is because of my resentment towards it. I know that. However, no matter how hard I try to tell myself 'Biology is so fun! Imagine your intestine is 8m long yet you are only 1.58m tall! This is so interesting... eww!', I just don't like it. Till the end, the only one I can/should blame is myself for not listening to my heart.

March was the worst month for me in 2014. Heart broken and I cried every single night. I'm glad that I've already moved on. We shall skip this part.

Oh wait, I went Langkawi with my family too. It was awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! (you can see how awesome it is by counting how many 'e' I typed :D)






After I went to Langkawi, I dreamed to become a flight attendant. I jumped a lot (and still jumping) just to hope that I can grow taller. But nowadays, I don't know, sort of giving up because I didn't grow much already. *cry*

June, went for my cousin's wedding. I'm one of the bridesmaids!


p/s: It was quite awkward.

Got my braces on 16th of June. I'm in love with it!

July, I went to Miracle Youth Camp 2014. Met awesome people there, but we didn't stay in contact anymore.





And yes, Chinese Society Annual Dinner 2014. First time being an emcee and quite failed..



August - National Day! Had lots of fun decorating our class. Although I regretted for taking Science stream, I'm still glad to meet my classmates.



And guess what? My friends gave me an advanced birthday surprise this year which really surprised me! I was so happy I wanted to cry!

September 1st - Turn sixteen.

Another event in September is that I went for another camp held in Perak. I am not delegate. In fact, I'm one of the organizing committee! You know what? I usually sleep at 10pm. During the camp, we had meetings till midnight. It was a disaster to me. After I got home, I slept around 11pm and woke up at 3pm on the next day.. that's like 15 hours! Although it was exhausting, it was still a wonderful experience meeting new friends from other places.









November, I planned a class trip to Penang with The Exiles! Since I've written a long post about the trip, let's move on. (click here to read the blog post) ;)



December, had my first body check-up. It turns out to be I have thalassemia inherited from my dad. My mum said if my future husband has thalassemia just like I do, our child cannot survive. So I imagined this scene:

Guy who I first met: Hey girl, wanna go out for a date?
Me: Do you have thalassemia?
Him: Yes.
Me: Oh gosh, we can't even talk. Kay bye.

And yes, #PROM2014 - The Scarlett Ball!









(I have no idea how to end this post. )
To me, I've changed a lot in 2014. I'm not sure whether it's a better me or worse, the only thing I know is that I've become happier. :D
WISHLIST 2015:
1. GRADUATION
2. DRIVING LICENSE
3. HUGS

Popular posts from this blog

Life as a Form 6 Student / STPM Candidate

Update @ 27/3/19:  Since Google+ comment has been turned down, I've posted another post, Should You Go for Form 6/STPM here . Feel free to ask or comment. More than glad to help! Back in 2016, I joined Form 6 without second thoughts because I didn't want to limit my options for the future (which is why I turned down a 100% scholarship for foundation in Xiamen University Malaysia) I didn't want to pay for A-Levels (I could only get partial scholarships) I wasn't sure what I wanted to do and I didn't want to choose a diploma yet I swear to God, I had no idea what I was getting myself into. I was a straight A's student in SPM 2015 and yet I find STPM extremely challenging. If I say I worked 100% hard for my SPM, I definitely worked at least 800% harder for STPM. Like my friend once said, you won't know if you are really good in academics until you've come to STPM. 10A's in SPM is really nothing compared to 4.0 in STPM.  I took Pengajian

Life In The U.S.A. #8 - Close to The End

Counting down 9 days till I leave Vegas... Yes, I'm excited to go home and meet my beloved family and friends, but I'm really sad to leave my wonderful host family and my amazing friends. I still remember how I felt during my flight. I was nervous but super excited that meet my host family. I was thinking how should I call them and what I can say if things get awkward. And yay I arrived. I remember the first thing I saw when I arrived at the McCarran International Airport - slot machines. Dang. It's Vegas being Vegas. *laugh* (And guess what? There are slot machines in the pharmacies too! No idea why but it doesn't matter. It's Vegas. That explains it all.) I remember my host mum was looking smoking hot at the airport :P And we went to... (Let's just skip it. I swear I can tell you every single detail that happened on my first day here but I don't know how long I will take to finish it.) My exchange journey had been amazing. It's full of ups and do

Feminism

Back in the days where I was a total mess after a bad breakup, I worked hard to put up my brave front, shed no tears and face everyday with an aggressive attitude. I tried so hard just to tell myself that I'm fine being on my own and I do not need anybody else to complete my life. And I was called a feminist, not really in a good way. I felt truly insulted. I don't know, but it feels like feminist is somebody who is not lovable nor approachable. It feels like a feminist is equivalent of being alone and meant to be a virgin for the rest of her life. It took me years to realize that feminism is not that bad after all. In fact, it is something I should be proud of. I'm not going to talk in depth about the first and second waves of feminism in the history. I'm just going to talk about feminism in the present, where many people would assume that "it's just a bunch of females getting butthurt over some random shit". Recently, my class had been told som