Skip to main content

Beginning of the Holiday

Chapter 1

Last Thursday, I went to Penang with schoolmates. We departed around 11pm and guess what? Sleeping in the bus was as terrible as usual. Finally, we arrived there around 6 in the morning, and Penang was just about to wake up from her deep sleep.

I'm too lazy to detail our schedule one by one. So yeah basically we went to have our breakfast; walk around Street Art, Georgetown; cycle all the way to the port with KahMun; asam laksa before lunch; visited Fort Cornwallis; lunch; check-in; beach; Gurney Drive; Gurney Paragon; back to hotel; late night chit-chat with YuanBing and chill beside swimming pool; sleep; breakfast; Penang Hill; Kek Lok Si; Botanical Garden; beach; Gurney Paragon again; sleep; breakfast; Kuala Sepetang; Hutan Paya Bakau; home.















It was an enjoyable trip hanging out with them. I can finally get all those stressful stuff off my mind!

p/s: I ate a lot in Penang. I wondered if I reach 50 kg.. well my tummy was very happy so yeah I am happy too. :D

Chapter 2

After coming back from Penang, I went to Taylor's One Day In Campus with my friends. I was very lazy to go because I was mentally and physically exhausted after the Penang trip. I really wanted to pull out but then it was an irresponsible act so I eventually went. It turns out to be an amazing experience, so amazing that I guess I would have died in regret if I didn't go.

I thought I was being arranged to join Language course (or trial class? ehm Idk) but I got Communication which made me feel so disappointed at first. I was like 'wtf am I here I should have sleep at home and urghhhh fuck this shit'. No longer after we got in the class, the lecturers asked us to prepare print-ad and plan an event to promote the product we chose. (fyi, my group chose liquid detergent.) I started to feel excited for it and that bad feeling I had before this was gone. After 1 hour of preparation, we presented it in front of the class. And yay we were in the top 3! I know it was just a small activity, but it really made my day.




In the afternoon, we formed a team with some awesome friends we've just met and we joined station game together. Out of expectation, we got the 2nd place...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cheers* *applause* *bow*

#TeamNasiLemak

3 schools. 2nd place. 1 team.
Chapter 3

On a beautiful Wednesday morning, my dad, my sis and I went to Times Square. After that, we fetched my mum and my bro along to have our meal at Victoria Station.



I love the decoration in this restaurant! And the dishes here is pretty nice too. Let's not mention about the price okay ;) hahaha.

p/s: One day I'm gonna bring my date here.

I've always been thinking that Kuala Lumpur is a beautiful city. I really wish I could spend my whole day chilling around in that area. And I hope to visit National Library of Malaysia someday in the future. :D

p/p/s: I'm still mentally exhausted but the more I sleep the more exhausted I become. 

HELP!

Popular posts from this blog

Life as a Form 6 Student / STPM Candidate

Update @ 27/3/19:  Since Google+ comment has been turned down, I've posted another post, Should You Go for Form 6/STPM here . Feel free to ask or comment. More than glad to help! Back in 2016, I joined Form 6 without second thoughts because I didn't want to limit my options for the future (which is why I turned down a 100% scholarship for foundation in Xiamen University Malaysia) I didn't want to pay for A-Levels (I could only get partial scholarships) I wasn't sure what I wanted to do and I didn't want to choose a diploma yet I swear to God, I had no idea what I was getting myself into. I was a straight A's student in SPM 2015 and yet I find STPM extremely challenging. If I say I worked 100% hard for my SPM, I definitely worked at least 800% harder for STPM. Like my friend once said, you won't know if you are really good in academics until you've come to STPM. 10A's in SPM is really nothing compared to 4.0 in STPM.  I took Pengajian

Life In The U.S.A. #8 - Close to The End

Counting down 9 days till I leave Vegas... Yes, I'm excited to go home and meet my beloved family and friends, but I'm really sad to leave my wonderful host family and my amazing friends. I still remember how I felt during my flight. I was nervous but super excited that meet my host family. I was thinking how should I call them and what I can say if things get awkward. And yay I arrived. I remember the first thing I saw when I arrived at the McCarran International Airport - slot machines. Dang. It's Vegas being Vegas. *laugh* (And guess what? There are slot machines in the pharmacies too! No idea why but it doesn't matter. It's Vegas. That explains it all.) I remember my host mum was looking smoking hot at the airport :P And we went to... (Let's just skip it. I swear I can tell you every single detail that happened on my first day here but I don't know how long I will take to finish it.) My exchange journey had been amazing. It's full of ups and do

Feminism

Back in the days where I was a total mess after a bad breakup, I worked hard to put up my brave front, shed no tears and face everyday with an aggressive attitude. I tried so hard just to tell myself that I'm fine being on my own and I do not need anybody else to complete my life. And I was called a feminist, not really in a good way. I felt truly insulted. I don't know, but it feels like feminist is somebody who is not lovable nor approachable. It feels like a feminist is equivalent of being alone and meant to be a virgin for the rest of her life. It took me years to realize that feminism is not that bad after all. In fact, it is something I should be proud of. I'm not going to talk in depth about the first and second waves of feminism in the history. I'm just going to talk about feminism in the present, where many people would assume that "it's just a bunch of females getting butthurt over some random shit". Recently, my class had been told som