Skip to main content

Dear future husband,

Hi darling, welcome to my world. First of all, congratulations to you! You just became one of the luckiest man in the world. Pray that your luck lasts long, because you will sooner or later discover every ugly side of mine.

I wish that by now we have a house of our own. It doesn't have to be big as I don't have much free time to clean the entire house. A nice condo is enough to fit our tiny family, I guess. I hope the design is nice so that I could spend my boredom admiring the ceiling for the whole day. (p/s: I DON'T CARE I NEED A KING SIZE BED)

As you know, I am lazy to do house chores. I mean, I do, but don't expect me to sweep the floor everyday. Maybe we can buy a robot floor cleaner? That could save a lot of job! Nahh don't worry I'll use my own credit card. In addition, I'm not good at cooking but I don't want to buy any cooking robot because I love to cook. I will try my best to serve the best dishes for you every weekday, but please promise me you will accompany me to buy groceries. I hate grocery shopping, but I think going out with you would be really nice, even if we see each other's face everyday.

I hate it when people say marriage is the graveyard of love. We're married, but we're not locked up in a jail. So please, go and have fun with your friends. And don't limit my social activities too. Just bear in mind that do not cross the limit. You trust me and I you. You know what I mean. ;) 

WE NEED TO TRAVEL EVERY YEAR. I don't care if it's somewhere nearby, or going other country. I just need some fresh air. Maybe we can go for a picnic on the weekend yeah? Or chilling at a cafeteria? Having dinner with your/my family? Ice-skating sounds good to you? Oh yes, we can also go for hiking and watch the sunrise! Oh gosh, it's gonna be so much fun. I'm really looking forward to it!

Sometimes I am bad-tempered and impatient. I get emotional very easily. I hope you can tolerate with that. (tips: a hug can heal it all.) I dislike being alone (a fact that I just discovered lately). Please don't walk out on me no matter what happened, even if we're in a very mad argument. I can assure you that once you leave, you'll never get my heart back.

There's lots more to tell about me (or us) but I'll save it until I meet you.

Last but not least, let me spoil you.

Popular posts from this blog

Life as a Form 6 Student / STPM Candidate

Update @ 27/3/19:  Since Google+ comment has been turned down, I've posted another post, Should You Go for Form 6/STPM here . Feel free to ask or comment. More than glad to help! Back in 2016, I joined Form 6 without second thoughts because I didn't want to limit my options for the future (which is why I turned down a 100% scholarship for foundation in Xiamen University Malaysia) I didn't want to pay for A-Levels (I could only get partial scholarships) I wasn't sure what I wanted to do and I didn't want to choose a diploma yet I swear to God, I had no idea what I was getting myself into. I was a straight A's student in SPM 2015 and yet I find STPM extremely challenging. If I say I worked 100% hard for my SPM, I definitely worked at least 800% harder for STPM. Like my friend once said, you won't know if you are really good in academics until you've come to STPM. 10A's in SPM is really nothing compared to 4.0 in STPM.  I took Pengajian

Life In The U.S.A. #8 - Close to The End

Counting down 9 days till I leave Vegas... Yes, I'm excited to go home and meet my beloved family and friends, but I'm really sad to leave my wonderful host family and my amazing friends. I still remember how I felt during my flight. I was nervous but super excited that meet my host family. I was thinking how should I call them and what I can say if things get awkward. And yay I arrived. I remember the first thing I saw when I arrived at the McCarran International Airport - slot machines. Dang. It's Vegas being Vegas. *laugh* (And guess what? There are slot machines in the pharmacies too! No idea why but it doesn't matter. It's Vegas. That explains it all.) I remember my host mum was looking smoking hot at the airport :P And we went to... (Let's just skip it. I swear I can tell you every single detail that happened on my first day here but I don't know how long I will take to finish it.) My exchange journey had been amazing. It's full of ups and do

Feminism

Back in the days where I was a total mess after a bad breakup, I worked hard to put up my brave front, shed no tears and face everyday with an aggressive attitude. I tried so hard just to tell myself that I'm fine being on my own and I do not need anybody else to complete my life. And I was called a feminist, not really in a good way. I felt truly insulted. I don't know, but it feels like feminist is somebody who is not lovable nor approachable. It feels like a feminist is equivalent of being alone and meant to be a virgin for the rest of her life. It took me years to realize that feminism is not that bad after all. In fact, it is something I should be proud of. I'm not going to talk in depth about the first and second waves of feminism in the history. I'm just going to talk about feminism in the present, where many people would assume that "it's just a bunch of females getting butthurt over some random shit". Recently, my class had been told som